Friday, June 29, 2012

Fabulous Friday: The Pitch Toolbox

Don’t know about you, but when I see something that touts itself as the “7 Magic Tips” or the “Pros Answers to Everything” type of blog post, I tend to think that it’s really about the magic in the title rather than the contents therein.

Title bait, I call it…and from what I’ve seen, yup it works.

But in this case, when I found this recent posting over at the Velocity Blog here, I thought….same thing. I was wrong. It’s solidly great, eh!

As you can see, this is anything but a long Fab Friday post that I usually do…..no sense in “gilding the lily” – just click on the link above and then settle back to take in this great informative and spot-on eBook on what every startup found needs to know to get the capital that they need.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More