Friday, June 29, 2012

Breaking News: Our 2012 Local Search Ranking Factors!

Yup, short short post…as I’m still working my way through the early release of the 2012 Local Search Ranking Factors survey created and compiled by David Mihm that you can find here…

And yes, we were once again, asked to participate and as I work my way thru all of the ranking factors it is so nice to see that my own noted items were so much a consenus of many other top-notch SEO practitioners too!

A big big #kudos to David Mihm for his work on this each year….can’t be a lot of fun – and with Panda, Venice and now Penguin to consider too….it must be a work of love, David! Muchly appreciated!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More