Monday, June 4, 2012

4th Annual Jell-O Snarf Crowns New Champion [Video]


Last years champion, Greg Bay, ,decided to go on vacation rather than stay and defend the title he has held for the last 2 years. (Shame on him)


But this year was a very exciting event, as well as disgusting. While some came to compete, others had no idea what they were getting themselves in to.



“I embarrass myself every year” says Ash Buckles, president of SEO.com. He continues to say “But I still talk trash to throw off the noobs”


Boyd Norwood, director of SEO says… “I was the only male in my heat, and the girls slayed me!”



This year the winners were:

1st Place: Ryan Hanvey2nd Place: Daniel Woodall3rd Place: John Rodriguez

Enjoy the video recap of the 2012 SEO.com Jell-O Snarf… the contestants are already planning on strategy for next year!





View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More